Comestri is a global SaaS company with offices in Sydney, Hong Kong, Scotland, and London. For over a decade, we have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We’re bold, not traditional, and we’re certainly not perfect.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for scoping, configuration, installation & support of our EDI and System Integration projects.
- Engage with stakeholders to deliver customer solutions
- Provide timely and accurate communication to manage expectations on deliverables
- Be engaged in all aspects of the customer relationship from gathering user requirements, configuration, and training
- Configure our Flow product to meet customer expectations for system integration projects
- Install and test Flow configurations
- Communicate with customers throughout the integration lifecycle – including written, verbal, and some face-to-face communication
An idea of the type of skills we are looking for
- Exposure to Windows-based software environments
- Proven experience in software solution development and deployment of data-centric projects
- Proven experience in deploying middleware solutions
- Previous experience working for a Consulting, eCommerce retailer, or internal IT environment
- Use of modern database technologies, particularly experience creating and maintaining non-trivial SQL queries
- Experience with Pascal, Delphi, JSON, XML, and XML schemas would be beneficial
- Strong coding and debugging skills essential
- Experience with configuring software solutions
- Previous experience working as a member of a small team and small company
- Previously been exposed to work environments where you had to be a quick learner and get up to speed successfully using a new software application for implementation
- Ability to roll with the punches in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent business and technical documentation skills that reflect an ability to clarify and simplify complicated issues and technical subject matter
We also know that different blends of the above experience could translate to the best person for the role, and so if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let’s chat!
You Naturally Live and Breathe our Core Values!
- One Team – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work. You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
- Creative Freedom – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate. You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- The Experience – You operate from a “best of self” core with characteristics like kindness, compassion, tolerance, and integrity. You hold yourself accountable for outcomes, good and bad. You don’t pass the buck and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and client’s good work and extra effort.
- Client-First – You raise the profile of client issues internally, encourage others to consider the client’s perspective in internal forums. You follow through on client commitments despite time pressures or obstacles. You respectfully challenge decisions when you think they aren’t in the client’s best interest, even when doing so is uncomfortable.
We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from people who have a disability, LGBTIQ+, candidates of all ages, candidates without university degrees, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd.