Comestri is a global SaaS company with offices in London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and the Philippines. For over a decade, we have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We’re bold, not traditional, and we’re certainly not perfect.
You will be responsible for planning, deploying, and then supporting implementations of our Comestri platform for eCommerce clients.
- Engage with customers to configure and then implement the Comestri platform.
- Communicate with the new customer throughout the Implementation lifecycle – including written, verbal, and face-to-face communication.
- Be engaged in all aspects of the client relationship – from gathering user requirements, configuration, training, and support management.
- Have a sense of urgency for project timelines and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service across all internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment.
- Basic knowledge of system integration and APIs.
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems and business processes.
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce related platforms.
- Previous experience with communicating effectively with clients on the phone and email.
- Worked in environments where you have had to meet and manage deadlines
- Experience with project-based activities or role.
- Previous experience working as a member of a small team and small company.
- Previously been exposed to work environments where you had to be a quick learner and get up to speed on using and implementing a new software.
- Ability to roll with the punches in a fast-paced environment.
We also know that different blends of the above experience could translate to the best person for the role and so if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let’s chat!
You Naturally Live and Breathe our Core Values!
- One Team – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work. You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others. You contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged
- Creative Freedom – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate. You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- The Experience – You operate from a “best of self” core with characteristics like kindness, compassion, tolerance, and integrity. You hold yourself accountable for outcomes, good and bad. You don’t pass the buck and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and clients’ good work and extra effort.
- Client-First – You raise the profile of client issues internally, encourage others to consider the client’s perspective in internal forums. You follow through on client commitments despite time pressures or obstacles. You respectfully challenge decisions when you think they aren’t in the client’s best interest, even when doing so is uncomfortable.
We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from people who have a disability, LGBTIQ+, candidates of all ages, candidates without university degrees, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd.