Comestri is a global SaaS company with offices in Sydney, Hong Kong, and London. For over a decade, we have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We’re bold, not traditional, and we’re certainly not perfect.
We are a diverse bunch
We have an opportunity to build a great company and believe that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our clients, partners, colleagues, and our company. We welcome everyone to be part of our story.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for planning, deploying and then supporting implementations of our Comestri platform for eCommerce clients.
- Engage with customers to configure and then implement the Comestri platform
- Communicate with the new customer throughout the Implementation lifecycle – including written, verbal and some face-to-face communication
- Be engaged in all aspects of the client relationship – from gathering user requirements, configuration, training and support management
- Have a sense of urgency for project timelines and deliverables
- Demonstrate high level of customer service across all internal and external stakeholders, in a fast paced and high-pressured environment.
An idea of the type of skills we are looking for
- Basic knowledge of system integration and APIs
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems and business processes
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce related platforms
- Previous experience with communicating effectively with clients on the phone and email
- Worked in environments where you have had to meet and manage deadlines
- Experience with project-based activities or role
- Previous experience working as a member of a small team and small company
- Previously been exposed to work environments where you had to be a quick learner and get up to speed on using and implementing a new software
- Ability to roll with the punches in a fast-paced environment
We also know that different blends of the above experience could translate to the best person for the role and so if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let’s chat!
The essential attributes you need to be successful
- Attention to Detail – You have an eye for detail and can process detailed information effectively and consistently, you handle details meticulously and are able to readily recognise contradictions in detailed information.
- Team Player – you embrace collaboration with your colleagues. You’ve always got your teammate’s back and you like that they have yours.
- Communication Skills – You have an ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. You can converse easily with everyone from end users to C-level executives. You love being in front of customers and helping them get excited and successful with our technology.
- Adaptable – You have the flexibility to adapt to new situations, handle change, and balance multiple demands. Maintain composure even when stressed and learn to embrace mishaps with renewed energy.
- Love for the Customer – You are willing to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act as well as develop accordingly. You have the customers interests at heart and works on anticipating these.
- Humble, Practical, Can-Do Attitude – you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the grunt work associated with building our company and our team.
- Respect for Diversity – you are open-minded and seek to understand and empathize with those different to ourselves. You challenge prejudice and intolerance in the workplace. You promote diversity to strengthen own/teamwork and achieve results.
We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQ+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd.