Ready to jump on board the next big thing in eCommerce? Comestri is the engine driving a retailer’s eCommerce strategy and execution. Our platform is an eCommerce data orchestration engine, enabling the unified commerce ecosystem. It allows brands to centrally manage their eCommerce operations.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We’re bold, not traditional, and we’re certainly not perfect.
What you will be doing
You will be planning, deploying, and then supporting implementations of our Comestri platform. Every day brings new opportunities to provide our clients with the best implementation support with responsibilities like:
- Engage with customers to configure and then implement the Comestri platform
- Communicate with new clients throughout the Implementation lifecycle – including written, verbal and some face-to-face communication
- Be engaged in all aspects of the client relationship – from gathering user requirements, configuration, training and support management
- Learn in-depth knowledge of the Comestri platform and be a Product Subject Matter Expert on projects
- Have a sense of urgency for project timelines and deliverables
- Perform testing of client set up and configurations
- Investigate any identified issues with the implementation and then proactively drive resolution
- Provide timely and accurate communication to clients and internal stakeholders to manage expectations on deliverables
- In conjunction with Program Managers, identify and mitigate against potential scope creep and project delays
- Work with cross-functional colleagues to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- After go-live, provide post-implementation support to the customer
- Assist with client support tickets and troubleshooting issues
An idea of the type of skills we are looking for
- Good knowledge of system integration
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce related platforms
- Experience working for or with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies a plus
- Previous experience with communicating effectively with clients on calls, email and ticketing systems
- Worked in environments where you have had to meet and manage deadlines
- Experience with project-based activities or role
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Previous experience working as a member of a small team and small company
- Previously been exposed to work environments where you had to be a quick learner and get up to speed on using and implementing new software
- You bring an eagerness to see the customer winning
You Naturally Live and Breathe our Core Values!
- One Team – You share accountability for delivering team outputs while helping and supporting colleagues in their work. You demonstrate respect for the opinions and views of others, and you contribute to an environment where differences are valued and encouraged.
- Creative Freedom – You try new problem-solving, seeking ideas and suggestions from others as appropriate. You challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established procedures to make suggested improvements.
- The Experience – You operate from a “best of self” core with characteristics like kindness, compassion, tolerance, and integrity. You hold yourself accountable for outcomes, good and bad. You don’t pass the buck, and you take ownership for getting things done. You express sincere gratitude and praise for colleagues and clients’ good work and extra effort.
- Client-First – You raise the profile of client issues internally, encourage others to consider the client’s perspective in internal forums. You follow through on client commitments despite time pressures or obstacles. You respectfully challenge decisions when you think they aren’t in the client’s best interest, even when uncomfortable
We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from people who have a disability, LGBTIQ+, candidates of all ages, candidates without university degrees, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd.